Method 1: Measure an existing ring
- Take a ring that properly fits the intended finger.
- Measure the internal diameter of the ring in millimetres.
- Use the chart below to determine your ring size.
|Internal diameter (mm)||Ring size||Internal diamter (mm)||Ring size|
Method 2: Measure you finger
- Wrap a strip of paper or a non-stretchy string around at the base of the finger where you'd like the ring to be. If you use a strip of paper, make sure that it is not too wide.
- If you are using paper, make sure the strip is pulled snugly to your finger, the tighter the better, to find your best fit.
- Mark the spot where the paper or the string meets and measure the distance with a ruler in millimetres.
- Use the size chart below to determine your ring size.
|Circumference (mm)||Ring size||Circumference (mm)||Ring size|
- Measure your fingers at the end of the day when they are at their largest
- Cold weather can shrink your fingers up to half a size, so make sure they are warm
- Your left and right hands may be different sizes so be sure to measure the finger the ring will be worn on most
- For the most accuracy, have someone help you measure.
- Double check sizing for accuracy
- If you measurement falls between two sizes, order the larger size. For example, if you are between 8.5 and 9, size 9 will be your best fit.
Need help? Feel free to contact us at: