CERTIFIED Natural Ruby beaded bracelet (8.5mm)
- Gemstones: Natural Ruby
- Cut: round bead
- Bead size: 7.85-8.53mm
- Total weight: 111.47cts
- Color: pinkish red
- Transparency: opaque
- Enhancement: glass filling
- Degree: weak
- Bracelet size: 6 inches
This gorgeous bracelet is made of Natural Ruby beads. Your new bracelet arrives in a jewelry gift box, along with a Certificate.
Please measure your wrist snugly and refer to the following suggested wrist sizes for this bracelet
|Tight fit||Wrist size of 6 inches|
|Comfortable fit||Wrist size between 5.5-5.75 inches|
|Loose fit||Wrist size between 5-5.25 inches|
About the gemstones
In medical astrology, wearing a Ruby gemstone can restore vitality and help in issues related to eyesight and blood circulation. Another benefits of Ruby stone is its capability to clear confusions. It makes the wearers alert and agile. The person wearing Ruby gets a sharp mind and finds the way to their goal clear. So they can better focus on their work and effectively complete their plans.
- It is recommended to restring your bracelet every 1-2 years to maintain strength and elasticity.
- To minimize scratching and wear, store each piece of jewelry separately in a soft cloth or padded container
- Ruby is incredibly hard. Foreign matters tend to accumulate on the stone’s surface, giving it a faded or a cloudy look. To avoid this, keep your ruby away from greasy lotions, perfumes and chemicals.
- To retain the shine of your ruby, clean it at home by applying a mixture of mild liquid soap and warm water. Gently scrub your rubies using a soft toothbrush. Rinse immediately with clean warm water and dry with a lint-free cloth for sparkling results.