Grade A Jadeite Jade Double-sided Green Grape Pendant in 18K Yellow Gold
- Metal: 18K yellow gold
- Gemstones: Natural Grade A Jadeite Jade
- Origin: Myanmar
- Color: faint green + vibrant green + faint bluish green
- Shape: grapes, double-sided hand-carved
- Transparency: translucent
- Height: 38.30 mm
- Width: 29.96 mm
- Thickness: 5.55 mm
- Treatment: natural, not enhanced
This jade pendant is made of Grade A Jadeite Jade which means the jade is 100% natural, never been dyed, treated or enhanced in any ways. The jade is carefully hand carved into a bunch of grapes and set in solid 18K yellow gold. Wearing a jade grape pendant is believed to bring you wealth, abundance and great success in the near future. This jade piece has a semi-translucent faint green background with very vibrant green and faint bluish green patches.
Your new Jade pendant arrives in a jewelry gift box, perfect for safe keeping and gift giving.