Grade A Jadeite Jade Russet Yellow Brown + Faint Green Grape Pendant in 14K Yellow Gold
- Metal: 14K yellow gold
- Gemstones: Natural Grade A Jadeite Jade
- Origin: Myanmar
- Color: russet yellow brown + faint green
- Shape: grapes (hand-carved)
- Transparency: semi-translucent
- Height: 29.35 mm
- Width: 19.40 mm
- Thickness: 6.05 mm
- Treatment: natural, not enhanced
This jade pendant is made of Grade A Jadeite Jade which means the jade is 100% natural, never been dyed, treated or enhanced in any ways. The jade is carefully hand carved into a bunch of grapes and set in solid 14K yellow gold. Wearing a jade grape pendant is believed to bring you wealth, abundance and great success in the near future. This jade piece has a very unique russet yellow and faint green combination.
Your new Jade pendant arrives in a jewelry gift box, perfect for safe keeping and gift giving.