Wood opalite/perified wood beaded bracelet
- Gemstones: Wood Opalite/Petrified Wood
- Stone size: 21mm (L) x 14.5mm (W)
- Bead size: 6.5mm
Bracelet size: 7 inches
Look no further, the perfect earthy bead bracelet is here. You can't get any better than stone and wood together, can you?
Please measure your wrist snugly and refer to the following suggested wrist sizes for this bracelet
|Tight fit||Wrist size of 7 inches|
|Comfortable fit||Wrist size between 6.5 - 6.75 inches|
|Loose fit||Wrist size between 6 - 6.25 inches|
About the gemstones
Wood opalite is a type of petrified wood that has been impregnated with the Silicon Dioxide commonly known as Opal. Wood Opalite occurs in a range of colors, primarily earth tones, including browns, grays, and creams. Petrified wood is created through a process called permineralization, which takes millions of years. When wood becomes covered with earth, decays and is exposed to mineral-rich water, mineral deposits can create stone in the place of the decaying wood. Through this process, all organic parts are replaced by minerals, while retaining the structure of the wood.
Petrified wood is a very healing, grounding stone that calms your worries and fills you with feelings of security. It was once an ancient, living, breathing tree that has fossilized over thousands of years. If you live in the city, keep petrified wood nearby to have the vibration of nature close by.
Petrified wood can assist anyone who is feeling stuck or experiencing being frozen in time. It helps to create balance and offers a foundation from which to launch new goals or undertake a different path. It helps you to set a pace and stay with that pace all day long because you are not hurried or moving too slowly, but moving forward in a good, steady way.
This stone can also be used to calm down survival-based fears. It helps to make one feel safe and secure and helps one feel ageless.
Jewels & Co. website currently offers delivery within Canada & USA only. If you are ordering from oversea, please visit our Etsy shop. We apologize for any inconvenience.
All packages are shipped via Canada Post with full insurance. A signature might be required upon delivery. Should you choose not to sign for your package, please be aware that we are not liable for lost shipments when delivery tracking indicates that it has been delivered.
|Destination||Shipping Fee||Delivery Time|
|Canada||$9.95||4-5 business days|
|USA||$8.00 - $15.50||6-10 business days|
We will accept returns for most of our jewelry with a 30% restocking fee excluding some items listed below.
- All sale items are final sale
- All items with sizing options are final sale
- All diamond jewelries that are larger than 0.20ctw are final sale
- All international orders are final sale
- All customized and resized items are final sale
- All earrings are final sale for the hygienic safety of all our customers
If for any reasons, you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please follow exactly the following instructions. Failure to do so will prevent the processing of your return and we will not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation:
1. Contact us at email@example.com within 3 days of the delivery of your purchase. A prepaid return shipping label will be provided to you after your return is authorized.
2. Package your item: The items returned must be received in its original state. Items must not be worn, altered or damaged. Place the items in its original packaging, jewelry box or bag and print the provided return shipping label.
3. Ship your package using the prepaid shipping label: You must mail the item back to us within 7 days of the delivery of your purchase using the provided prepaid shipping label. If you choose to use an alternative method, the return will not be processed. We are not liable for lost or damaged shipments.
4. Processing your return: Upon receiving your return, the item will be reviewed by us. Once the item is accepted for return, please allow 7-10 business days for the refund to be processed and posted to your account.
If your return is not approved, the item will be mailed back to you at your own expense.
All international orders are final sale and they are not returnable nor resizable. Before you place an order, please double-check the ring size using our Ring Size Guide and item descriptions. Any local jewelry shop can repair jewelry purchased from us as they are made of genuine materials.
Once your order has been submitted, please contact us within 12 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is any modification or cancellation needs to be made. Cancellation request will be granted with full refund for customers who contact us within 12 hours.
Some item may be shipped out within a few hours after your order is made. Once your purchase is shipped out, customers will no longer be eligible for full refund and rules set forth in "Return Policy" will apply.